4th Annual Physician Dinner and Awards CeremonyFebruary 2, 2023
On Saturday, January 28, 2023, Catholic Hospice and Catholic Palliative Care Services together with Catholic Health Services held its 4th Annual Physician Dinner and Awards Ceremony at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, FL. Many of our physicians and senior leadership were in attendance to celebrate the contributions and accomplishments of our physicians!
“What an amazing evening in celebration of our phenomenal group of Physicians,” Dr. Romanello shared. “All of our doctors, including those spotlighted as 2022 award recipients, are worthy of recognition for their devotion to compassionate and personalized care to all members of our community.Congratulations!”
Please join us in recognizing the following Physician award recipients!
- 2022 Hospice Physician Team Service Award – Dr. Mireya Llense
- 2022 Hospice Physician Inpatient Service Award – Dr. Howard Reinfeld (Pictured)
- 2022 Hospice Physician All-Around Team Player Award – Dr. Reinaldo Camargo (Pictured)
- 2022 Academic Excellence Physician Award – Dr. Angel Sanchez
- 2022 Palliative Care Physician Award – Dr. Ronald Bekic (Pictured)
- 2022 New Hospice Physician Service Award – Dr. Annia Cotorruelo
- 2022 Hospice Physician Inpatient Coverage Award – Dr. Howard Koch
- 2022 Hospice Physician Inpatient Coverage Award – Dr. Juan Bereao
- 2022 Hospice Physician Inpatient Coverage Award – Dr. Otto Marquez
- 2022 Hospice Physician On-Call Service Award – Dr. Luis Vicioso
- 2022 Hospice Physician Contract Bed Service Award – Dr. Lisbet Suarez (Pictured)
- 2022 Catholic Health Services All Around Team Player Awards – Dr. Lina Hurtado & Dr. Miriam Feliz (Pictured)
Thank you again to all those who helped to make this event successful! A big thank you to our sponsors for this event: One Point Patient Care, Truist, Polaris Rx, Image First, iV Access, Trident Care, Wine 41, and Margaritaville Hollywood, and especially for hosting our event!