For over 30 years Catholic Hospice, Inc. continues to serve the South Florida community. Established in 1988, Catholic Hospice Inc. is a community based not-for-profit organization dedicated to meeting the needs of people with a life-limiting illness and their loved ones. Hospice care involves medical supervision, emotional support, spiritual guidance and pain management. We provide care to people of all faiths. The Catholic Hospice Choice provides a journey filled with love, care, compassion and respect for human dignity by highly trained professionals.
The Advantage of Palliative Care
Catholic Palliative Care Inc. supports the South Florida community for over 5 years. Established in 2013, Catholic Palliative Care Inc. is a community based not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing specialized treatments to make our patients feel more comfortable. The advantage of palliative care is to allow our specialized medical care professionals an opportunity to improve quality of life.
Why Choose Hospice?
Our dedicated team of professionals are here to assist you with guidelines to support your decision and provide you comfort & quality care. We respect YOUR decisions. We respect YOUR quality of life. Our goal is to ensure YOUR comfort is our priority.
- Prognosis of six months or less to live
- Curative measures will no longer provide an alternative, there are multiple psychosocial emotions that come into play and hospice providers are trained to treat the illness, pain management, local resources, chaplain support and grief counseling for both the patient and their loved ones
- Fewer hospital visits, we come out to your location to reduce the stress of leaving the home to attend to medical concerns
- You have the right to continue to see your own doctor
- We provide loved ones caring for the patient support to include: daily grooming, respite care, medication pain management and compassionate counseling
- You are in control of your life and your treatment
The Catholic Hospice Experience
Catholic Hospice patients and their loved ones receive comprehensive services. Upon admission we design a plan of care that meets the patient’s individual needs. Our patient’s and their families join an interdisciplinary team who assist with insurance benefits, physical care, medications, medical supplies & equipment, pain control and symptom management, family education regarding treatment, grooming care and emotional support. Our team provides support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.