Over the years, Catholic Health Services Foundation has held various fundraising events including the popular and successful Annual Black & White Charity Ball, golf tournaments and other organized events.
Generous Corporate and individual sponsorships, together with the proceeds from our Silent Auctions have always made each event successful and memorable. In an effort to expand the ways you can give to the CHS Foundation, we are offering the following choices:
- Cash / Check / Credit Card Contributions
- Online Donation – Utilize our secure online donation form to send your contribution quickly, easily and securely over the Internet.
- Pledges – Consider making a pledge at the beginning of the year, or any convenient time for you, and then make payments over the course of the year. Donors may choose the schedule (monthly, quarterly, etc.) and the method of payment. Many donors choose to make a pledge with their credit cards. This way there are no reminders mailed home or checks to send. The CHS Foundation is able to track pledges throughout the year and process payments on the day of the donor’s choosing.
- Bequests & Other Planned Gifts – The CHS Foundation is able to accept all forms of planned gifts. Often times, planning ahead can not only help CHS Foundation, but it can also benefit you and your family at the same time.
- Gifts-In-Kind – The CHS Foundation will gladly accept gifts-in-kind for the Silent Auctions held at fundraising events. Typical gifts include electronics or hi-tech equipment (i.e., laptop computers, TV’s, stereos, CD/DVD players, etc.); artwork, gift certificates for weekend trips, spas, restaurants, theatre or sporting events; jewelry or collectibles.
- Matching Corporate Donations – We encourage you to ask the Human Resource Departments of your employer about a matching gift program. You could double or even triple your donation to the CHS Foundation.