10 New Year Resolutions for 2023cardiac, healthy heart, heart health, rehabilitation, stroke - January 2, 2023
Do you hear everyone around you making new year resolutions and you don’t know where to start? Read below and stick to any that resonate with you.
- Make physical health a priority. Aim to exercise at least three times a week, eat healthy meals and get plenty of sleep. Read some tips for a healthier you in 2023.
- Spend more quality time with family and friends. Make a conscious effort to plan get-togethers, catch-up calls and other activities that help to strengthen relationships.
- Set financial goals and try to stick to them. Create a realistic budget and plan on how to save and invest money.
- Try something new. Whether it’s a hobby, a job, a sport or a new language, challenge yourself to learn something that you’ve always wanted to. Give Duolingo a try to learn a new language.
- Read more. Make time to read books, magazines and articles that interest you.
- Prioritize self-care. Take time to relax and do things that make you feel good.
- Get organized. Take steps to declutter your home, work or study space and create a system that helps you stay on top of tasks.
- Develop healthy habits. Try to incorporate healthy habits such as drinking enough water, meditating, and eating nutritious meals into your daily routine.
- Make time for creative pursuits. Set aside time to explore your creative side and do things like painting, writing, or playing an instrument.
- Travel. Try to explore new places and cultures, even if it’s just a short-day trip.