COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Advisory
At Catholic Health Services, our commitment to our patients, residents and employees health and safety remains our highest priority during this national emergency. Working with the most up-to-date information from the CDC and the Florida Department of Health, we continue to implement new protocols to help keep everyone we serve healthy and diminish the risk level at our facilities.
As we have transitioned to Safe in Our Care through our system-wide vaccine strategy, it is now of the utmost importance to remain transparent with our current vaccination numbers.
St. Anne’s Nursing Center
St. John’s Nursing Center
Villa Maria Nursing Center
Villa Maria West Skilled Nursing Facility
St. Anne’s Assisted Living Residence
St. Joseph Assisted Living Residence
Below are some initiatives we have in place throughout all our medical campuses at this time:
- Providing updates through the established COVID hotline for residents and families
- Providing updates through the established COVID hotline for staff
- Providing frequent updates on in-house TV channels for all residents and staff to view.
- Conducting daily employee screenings, including temperature checks twice per shift for all staff, and for essential visitors – upon entering the building.
- Staffed our security gates / main entrances to provide screening tools to essential visitors entering the facility.
- Eliminated communal dining throughout the facility.
- Developing creative ways to help residents stay engaged and active without communal activities.
- Making social and clinical calls for residents to engage with families and friends, ensuring they are doing well, and identifying any needs they may have.