Take a Virtual Tour
To learn more about your loved one’s daily schedule and activities, please visit the CHS Town Square below.
St. Anthony’s Rehabilitation Hospital is a 26-Bed state of the art acute medical rehabilitation facility designed for patients who are medically stable and can benefit from intensive rehabilitation in a structured hospital setting.
St. Anthony’s Rehabilitation Hospital features 20 beautifully appointed private rooms and 3 semi-private rooms. All rooms are equipped with the most advanced technology while maintaining a home-like atmosphere. In addition, there is a room designed to train and challenge the patient and family in a “homelike” setting.
A catastrophic injury or illness often leaves people disabled. However, through specialized medical rehabilitation, many patients regain lost function and learn or improve on skills that can compensate for lost abilities
The centerpiece service of St. Anthony’s Rehabilitation Hospital is the Aquatic Center. A temperature controlled indoor swimming pool provides both inpatients and outpatients the ability to engage in therapeutic aquatic exercises.
The St. Anthony’s Rehabilitation Teamwork with one important goal in mind: to design a program individualized for each patient that helps them to achieve the maximum level of functional independence they need to return home and resume daily activities.
Comprehensive Programs for those suffering from:
- Traumatic Head Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Trauma
- Neuromuscular Disorders such as: Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Gilliam Barre, Lou Gherig’s Disease and Muscular Dystrophy
- General Orthopedic to include: Fractures and Total Hip & Knee Replacement
- Chronic or Acute Pain
- Cardio Pulmonary Condition
Staff and Administration:
- Pam Gambardella, Hospital Administrator/Executive Director
- Jorge Casauay, Director of Rehabilitation
- Rock Pierre, Director of Nursing
Medical Outpatient Clinics:
- Wound Care
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology with a concentration on Diabetes
- Joint Commission Accreditation of Hospital Organization
- Stroke Certification through Joint Commission
Pastoral Care Services
Sundays - Friday 11:00am
Quality, Pricing and Billing Information:
- Pricing List / Charge Master
- Contracted Services and Allied Healthcare Providers / Physician Listing
- Grievance-Complaint Filing Disclosure
- Billing Disputes Protocol
- Managed Care Insurers and Web Addresses
Financial Assistance Eligibility
Simple Application Process
- Financial Assistance Policy Review
- Print the Verification Letter
- Complete the Application for Financial Assistance form in English and Spanish.
- Fax, mail or deliver to your facility's Business Office along with all supporting documentation requested
- Facility to complete Charity Admission Income Worksheet and submit to Corporate Business Office (CBO)
Staff and Administration:
Pam Gambardella, Executive Director
Jorge Casauay, Director of Rehabilitation/Assistant Hospital Administrator
3487 NW 30 Street
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33311
Phone: (954) 739-6233
FAX: (954) 485-4023
CHS Town Square
(loading...Please give me a moment to collect my thoughts!)