Saturday, November 4, 2017 – Miami-Dade Walk – 8:00AM – Registration
Museum Park (between PAMM and American Airlines Arena)
1075 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, FL 33132
Registration at 7:30am Ceremony at 8:30am Walk at 9am – Route Length: 2.5 miles
Parking will be available at a discounted rate (rate TBD) at American Airlines Arena – from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Metrorail to the Government Center Station Transfer to the Metromover. Take the Omni Loop to the Museum Park station. Metrorail: Riders must use an EASY Card/Ticket to pay their fare by tapping it on the station faregates. EASY Cards/Tickets can be purchased in advance at all Metrorail stations or online at http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/fares.asp#rail
Metromover –MUSEUM PARK is next to PAMM and directly adjacent to the Miami-Dade Metromover, Museum Park station. Take the Omni Loop train to Museum Park station, and arrive steps from the museum entrance. Visit Miami-Dade Transit to view a full map of stations and information.
Metrobus – Museum Park is serviced by several bus routes. Visit Miami-Dade Transit to view bus schedules, connections and transit directions.
Miami Trolley – Museum Park is serviced by the Biscayne trolley route, with a stop on Biscayne Boulevard, just north of NE 10 St. Visit Miami Trolley for a full list of route maps and information.
*Family, Friends, Children and Residents/Patients are encouraged to walk (“roll” if accompanied, in your wheelchair) with our team
**GOODY BAGS WILL BE GIVEN OUT TO ALL WALKERS
Please sign up with one of the team captains at your closest location:
- Linda Lamers, CHS Home Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garland Jones, North Campus, John’s, email@example.com
- Geneber Brown, North Campus, St. John’s firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abbie Casciato, St. Catherine’s West, email@example.com
- Anais Gomez, St. Catherine’s West, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yessie Alonzo, St. Catherine’s West, email@example.com
- Bridget Wilson, Villa Maria, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glennis Wallace, Villa Maria, email@example.com
- Caridad Espinel, St. Anne’s Nursing Center, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolina Cano, St. Anne’s Nursing Center, email@example.com
- Alejandra Navas, Catholic Hospice, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Espinoza, Catholic Hospice, email@example.com
- Roxana Rovira, Catholic Hospice, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorraine Vuelta, Centro Mater, email@example.com
- Marbelys Delaosa, Centro Mater, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolina Leyva, Centro Mater, email@example.com
- Paula Arias, St. Joseph Manor, Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy Butler, Elderly Housing, email@example.com
- Stephanie Sarduy, Home Health, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Martinez, Catholic Cemeteries, Our Lady of Heaven Cemetery, email@example.com
- Elizabeth Litzner , Catholic Cemeteries, Our Lady Queen of Heaven Cemetery, firstname.lastname@example.org
- James La Rosa, Catholic Cemeteries, Our Lady Queen of Heaven Cemetery, email@example.com
Thank you and look forward to seeing you at the walk!!