Our Lady of Mercy Cemetery in Miami, Florida has an opening for a Full-time Irrigation Technician. This position is responsible for maintaining our irrigation systems components and underground components such as pipes, valves and fitting. This person will also be responsible for performing installations, inspections, and repairs. Order parts and supplies. The Irrigation Technician performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision and values of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami.
- High-school diploma or G.E.D required.
- Experience in full irrigation systems.
- 2 years of experience required.
- Must be able to endure frequent exposure to all weather conditions.
- Good English-language communication, reading and writing skills
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the lawn maintenance and landscaping.
- Must be able to bend, climb stairs, lift and move heavy objects (up to 50 pounds).
- Good time management, including ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must be supportive of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church. Experience in a Roman Catholic environment preferred.
- Must have a pleasant, service-oriented demeanor.
To apply: Send resume with cover letter to Sara Martinez at 305-592-6938, or email email@example.com