Do I need a physician’s authorization for your services?

For services under the Medicare benefit you will need to be under the care of a physician who is qualified to order home care services. We will need an order before we can start your care. If you have a Managed Care Plan we will need an order and authorization to provide skilled services such as nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy Medical Social Worker, or speech and language therapy you don’t need private pay unskilled services of a home health aide. You choose the services you want, when to start those services and how often those services are used.

If you request assistance with billing a private insurance policy (such as long-term care insurance) for our services, we’re happy to help with the entire “benefits coordination” process. This includes providing any documentation you need for reimbursement by an insurance carrier.