As the year is coming to a close, we are actually gearing up for our next Camp Erin, which will be on March 20-22, 2020 at Camp Owaissa Bauer in Homestead!
We are currently looking to recruit volunteers both within our organization and from the community. If you know anyone who is interested, I encourage you to invite them and share the following information with them.
If anyone from within our organization would like to volunteer, please complete and submit the attached Volunteer Application.
If you know anyone from the community who is interested in becoming a volunteer, the following steps must be completed.
- Submit Volunteer Application (attached)
- Submit 2 Professional Reference Forms (blank copy attached)
- Complete brief phone interview
- Attend One-Day Volunteer Training
- Complete Virtus/Protecting God’s Children (included in Volunteer Training)
- Complete Background and Drug Screenings
- Attend Pre-Camp Events (e.g., “Save Your Spot” Camper Orientation)
Here are the dates for the One-Day Volunteer Training: (scheduling to attend will occur after steps 1-3 are completed)
- January 10, 2020 @ Miami Lakes Office, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- January 31, 2020 @ Broward Office, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Also, our “Save Your Spot” Camper Orientation will be held on Saturday, February 29 at St. Thomas University.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me either by e-mail or phone at 954-944-2709. You can also direct anyone who is interested to volunteer to contact me.
I look forward to seeing some of you at our next camp as well!