St. Anthony’s Rehabilitation Hospital
St. Anthony's Rehabilitation Hospital is a 26-Bed state of the art acute medical rehabilitation facility designed for patients who are medically stable and can benefit from intensive rehabilitation in a structured hospital setting.
St. Anthony's Rehabilitation Hospital features 20 beautifully appointed private rooms and 3 semi private rooms. All rooms are equipped with the most advanced technology while maintaining a homelike atmosphere. In addition, there are two transitional suites which are designed to train and challenge the patient and family in a "homelike" setting.
A catastrophic injury or illness often leaves people disabled. However, through specialized medical rehabilitation, many patients regain lost function and learn or improve on skills that can compensate for lost abilities
The centerpiece service of St. Anthony's Rehabilitation Hospital is the Aquatic Center. A temperature controlled indoor swimming pool provides both inpatients and outpatients the ability to engage in therapeutic aquatic exercises.
The St. Anthony's Rehabilitation Team work with one important goal in mind: to design a program individualized for each patient that helps them to achieve the maximum level of functional independence they need to return home and resume daily activities.
Comprehensive Programs for those suffering from:
- Traumatic Head Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Trauma
- Neuromuscular Disorders such as: Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Gilliam Barre, Lou Gherig's Disease and Muscular Dystrophy
- General Orthopedic to include: Fractures and Total Hip & Knee Replacement
- Chronic or Acute Pain
- Cardio Pulmonary Condition
Staff and Administration:
- Pam Gambardella, Hospital Administrator
- Dr. Dan Carney, Medical Director
- Dr. Veronica Gipps, Co-Medical Director
- Jorge Casauay, Director of Rehabilitation
- Rock Pierre, Director of Nursing
Medical Outpatient Clinics:
- Wound Care
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Internal Medicine
- Bone Density
3487 NW 30th Street
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33311
Phone: (954) 739-6233
FAX: (954) 485-4023
See a map | Send us e-mail
St. Anthony's Rehabilitation Hospital Statistically Speaking
Patient Bill of Rights